Boost Rewards & Ignite Account Manager
Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Rewards and is recognized as one of the fastest growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization and one of Dayton’s Great Places to Work! We have been featured in multiple publications: B2B, Dayton Business Journal, and Loyalty 360, among others.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team and help grow our business! The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and growing revenue and profitability within the existing Boost Rewards & Ignite customer base. Additionally, this role is responsible for supporting the development of relationships with new and potential Boost Rewards & Ignite customers. The Boost Rewards & Ignite Account Manager keeps a focus on both sales and margin, while ensuring the specific needs of the customer are met.
- Identifies and properly qualifies new business opportunities within current customers and appropriately supports effort to acquire new customers.
- Oversees existing customer projects/programs and business relationships with assigned accounts, ensuring program content is maintained. Confirms appropriate functionality and reporting to meet customer’s expectations as defined by program SOWs/MSAs through the execution of scheduled audits/reviews.
- Utilizes technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation.
- Develops programs and reporting structures for Boost Rewards & Ignite platforms.
- Manages end-to-end customer experience for Boost Rewards & Ignite platforms.
- Participates in the marketing, market planning and technical development of products and services.
- Participates in sales forecasting and divisional strategic planning in an effective manner by researching, developing and maintaining long- and short-range sales and marketing plans.
- Travels to industry trade shows and customer locations as needed.
The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as exhibit good listening skills, and will enjoy interfacing with people, especially through phone and email. He/she must be able to handle multiple requests and details simultaneously, while promptly responding to inquiries to ensure expectations are met. This person will take initiative, seek out the appropriate sources needed to reach goals, and enjoy working in a close team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience plus 3-5 years of experience in customer service, sales, marketing, and account management.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Tact, diplomacy, and a clear, courteous manner when dealing with customers and vendors
- Display professionalism and a high level of business acumen.
- Basic sales skills.
- Ability to demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques.
Boost Engagement, LLC offers a competitive compensation, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. For confidential consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer