Boost Engagement, LLC is comprised of Shumsky Promotional and Boost Rewards and is recognized as one of the fastest growing women-led businesses by the Women’s Presidents Organization. We have been featured in multiple publications: B2B, Dayton Business Journal, and Loyalty 360, among others.
Boost Rewards exists to connect professionals to their work, their team members, and their organization. Boost Rewards is determined to make a direct and positive impact on organizations that are striving to be great employers – inviting the whole person into their role through reward and recognition programs that improve employee performance and job satisfaction.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join our Boost Rewards team and help grow our business! The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and securing qualified business opportunities to generate new revenue through new customer acquisition. The Account Executive will be utilizing their education and business experience to develop and implement effective sales strategies and more sophisticated go-to-market approaches through collaboration with marketing leadership.
- Prospect for new business through a high volume of networking, professional social media prospecting, cold calling and other methods to connect with decision makers.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Identifies and properly qualifies business opportunities.
- Engage and strategize with senior-level executives at client companies to demonstrate how Boost Rewards & Ignite can positively affect the culture of their business.
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with senior leaders at SVP, VP, and Director levels
- Interact and collaborate across our organization and industry partnerships.
- Proactively provide smart client research and industry-specific information and trends
- Develop and deliver creatively compelling presentations.
- Compile, report and forecast sales activity – from prospecting target accounts and contacts to closing deals
- Create, update, and deliver sales proposals.
- Generate revenue, meeting or exceeding target quota.
- Maintains customer information and updates as required through computer system and CRM.
The successful candidate will possess advanced sales skills, effective negotiation and closing techniques, strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent listening skills, and will enjoy interfacing with people—through face-to-face interactions, phone and email. He/she must be able to conduct presentations and client demonstrations utilizing current technology and apply independent judgment in assessing and creatively fulfilling customer requirements. This person will take initiative, seek out the appropriate sources needed to reach goals, and enjoy working in a close team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, or related field. Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in SaaS, CRM, or HRIS sales and/or business development.
- Experience in technology training.
- Experience with consultative sales methodologies.
- Experience preparing sales proposals, forecasts, and account planning.